!TALK
host |
skin |
click
Hello my name is madeline & I was born on 20thApril 1992! I hate neglections, misunderstandings, liars, backstabbers and people who are insensitive, especially to me!
I love super junior, SHINee, B2ST, (a lil’ of DBSK) & xiaozhu luo zhi xiang! :D I love music &bling stuffs, and I hope to go Taiwan and Korea sooon! (:
moonriver- violin version -
!READ
Saturday, March 05, 2005
heyys i hav got my tenor sax...though frm china...nvm..i promise to prac hard for it!!hehe...got an A1 for geog maths n chinese...yay..happiie happiie..mux work harder...yea~
woohoo...but i sure die for my sci...n mayb..everyone will except....PENELOPE!!!wahahas..kk stop stop...our class did our bez for PSGM...but whether we win anot its another thing...haiix..we win jux want to make our PSLs happie oso lar....hmm...can't imagine i fainted during drills....din hav recess...n lunch ate....*******..hehehe...**secret worr* haha...n errm..todae...c.........e tok to me in a rather rude tone again...nvm..since i can bear it once...i can bear it twice..nvm...i m suppose to do my hw n dnt when i m stuck here...awhile larr...hehe..heyys...i tink nw fo wiid em feels abit different but still feel xtra lor..haiix..i juz shut my mouth n clamp it tight n nth shall happen n WILL happen...took 151 hme ytd...walked in the rain cuz lazi take umbrella n it was quite faz..no traffic congestion..(dunno howta spell) n anthia stead wid.......muauauahahahahah...unbelivable..n er..yea mr jhee came for crush yesterdae!!!!!!!!!!! he beta cum frm nw to the last session...he's so nice lor n crappy...n farnie..n his wife quite chio...keke..k larrhx...gt time den cum again...n oh...happie belated burrfdae to kah min..her bdae was ytd ...fell n hurt my knee yesterdae..big swollen knee...still went for jogging session..more pain n swollen lorr...
wheww....`wad iish life all bout`? .......`~ * ----->,_____~~!
NOTHINGMORE
3/05/2005 08:25:00 AM