<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9183441?origin\x3dhttp://footprintsofmylyfe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
!TALK                                                                         host | skin | click

Hello my name is madeline & I was born on 20thApril 1992! I hate neglections, misunderstandings, liars, backstabbers and people who are insensitive, especially to me! I love super junior, SHINee, B2ST, (a lil’ of DBSK) & xiaozhu luo zhi xiang! :D I love music &bling stuffs, and I hope to go Taiwan and Korea sooon! (:

moonriver- violin version -

!READ
Thursday, March 09, 2006

after listening to miss kong and miss phua(??) i decided to heed their advice and think thru what they said. there'll be a great change in my academic results and attitude towards work! i must be efficient and....

efficient. shall pass science test with flying colours!(since it is the first upcoming test in term). one thing i dun understand..they say cut short cca, does it mean that we can pon and study? give whatever u do prioity. see which more impt. does that mean tt sch work is so much more impt than cca and we can dun give a damn? think the teachers are teaching us abit wrongly leh >.<

im pressurised by my form tcher. she never fails to mention STREAMING. :( perhaps, i shld rly think twice before i complain

NOTHINGMORE
3/09/2006 09:21:00 AM