!TALK
host |
skin |
click
Hello my name is madeline & I was born on 20thApril 1992! I hate neglections, misunderstandings, liars, backstabbers and people who are insensitive, especially to me!
I love super junior, SHINee, B2ST, (a lil’ of DBSK) & xiaozhu luo zhi xiang! :D I love music &bling stuffs, and I hope to go Taiwan and Korea sooon! (:
moonriver- violin version -
!READ
Sunday, October 12, 2008
So sorry, im back to blog again.
Cos i cant sleep, cant focus. So i came online.
Nose is runny again, damn uncomfortable, cant sleep properly.
Sigh, on a random note, let's throw the old madeline away.
The flaws of old madeline.
I was thinking, how nice it is to make others smile. Cos somehow i will really feel happy myself.
Just like zhu, always making others laugh and happy
I guess somehow he's happy himself too!
Forgive and forget, bury the past.
Let's get on with life,
with a different approach and a positive attitude.
Life's short, i shall enjoy life to the fullest!
(:
開橋了.
"....多年以后
偶尔记得那疯狂
不成熟的我
" NOTHINGMORE
10/12/2008 02:03:00 AM