!TALK
host |
skin |
click
Hello my name is madeline & I was born on 20thApril 1992! I hate neglections, misunderstandings, liars, backstabbers and people who are insensitive, especially to me!
I love super junior, SHINee, B2ST, (a lil’ of DBSK) & xiaozhu luo zhi xiang! :D I love music &bling stuffs, and I hope to go Taiwan and Korea sooon! (:
moonriver- violin version -
!READ
Monday, January 19, 2009
I don't know what to say. But i just felt that it's unfair i have to undergo such a operation.
The night before the op, was listening to radio. Regarding whether ppl still want to look pretty despite all the disadvantages.
But i went for the op cos i was facing problems from underbite more than cos of looks aspect.
I tell you the pain is terrible, it can kill.
I feel like a burden to everyone at home i swear, especially my parents.
I really like can't do anything at all i feel so worthless.
Oh, i got quite a shuai doctor hurhur.
But the point is, i want to recover. LIKE NOW?!
OMFG, i feel like dying.
Why did i have to do this.
Medicines kill, so do the pain from everywhere.
Hopefully i can recover like 80% by this weeekend.
God BLESS me eh?
SIGH.
&I shall take my leeeave. (with pain T-T)
NOTHINGMORE
1/19/2009 09:31:00 PM