!TALK
host |
skin |
click
Hello my name is madeline & I was born on 20thApril 1992! I hate neglections, misunderstandings, liars, backstabbers and people who are insensitive, especially to me!
I love super junior, SHINee, B2ST, (a lil’ of DBSK) & xiaozhu luo zhi xiang! :D I love music &bling stuffs, and I hope to go Taiwan and Korea sooon! (:
moonriver- violin version -
!READ
Sunday, March 29, 2009
You're the reason for my EXTREME smiles :]
No matter what others say about you, you are still perfect in some way or another !
Okay exaggerated -.-
People, madeline's birthday is coming in few weeks' time. So if you don't know what to get for her, approach her okay. I know i sound so bu yao lian but i rather i get sth i want than sth i might not use. Wasted right.
Im praying extremely hard inside, will you please for us, recover soon?
Will some kind samaritan have a perfect match to my brother's bone marow and donate it to him very very very very very very sooon?!
Why is all this shit happening.
And guess what, Im getting sleepy over APGP and tutorials and all the school stuff. So much work waiting for me to complete
I need retail therapy, but i have no time no money.
Wtf i don't want to pms anymore.
Urgh, madeline is worried for her academics and her brother.
People should not irritate me whenever possible.
Madeline is mentally unstable.
&it's obvious. I've been moodswing-ing very badly at home and in school.
Screw all the shit that's killing me.
I want brother to recover and come back home soon.
I miss his noise and laughters.
<3
Oh, tell me why. NOTHINGMORE
3/29/2009 12:54:00 AM